Saturday, July 6, 2013

Zelda's Sweet Side

Actually all of Zelda is sweet. She is always sitting right next to Barbie, and usually also right next to a human.


When I get home she doesn't jump up like Bender and Barbie tend to do, she just comes and stands by me, quietly leaning against my legs and waiting for a pat. 


I like her snuggling next to me on the couch - it is winter so she keeps me warm, and it also means I can keep an eye on her and make sure she isn't up to no good. She went through a stage of jumping up onto the kitchen sink, sticking her head in and stealing the dish rag! She is also quite partial to the bin which she knows how to open. 

Mostly she isn't naughty though! She is good on the lead and I can walk all three dogs together. Wherever I take her people comment on how calm she is. 

She does play though. I got this video of her playing with some stuffies in the house - the light isn't that good but you get the general gist!


Click here to go straight to youtube if the video doesn't work. 


Related Posts with Thumbnails