Saturday, July 20, 2013

Zelda's Adopted!!!!!

Zelda met a family and two youngish couples last weeked who all wanted to see if she would be a good match for them.


In the end the humans didn't have much say in the matter. Zelda knew it when the right people came to see her. She attached herself to the guy's legs and enjoyed the pats and scratches he was giving her. When it came time for them to leave I had to tug on her collar so that he could walk! They told me they were going to have a chat about her, and I heard from the adoptions coordinator not long after they left that they had decided they wanted to adopt her.

My household was split 50/50 on Zelda. Bender, N & I will be sad to see her go, but Barbie, Froufrou and Mittens will be very happy to see the back of her!


Good luck Zelda, I am sure you will be very happy with your people and hopefully I will see you around.


Related Posts with Thumbnails