Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cheeky Mouse and the Vertical Blinds


Learning to be a house dog isn't always easy for a bouncy young dog like Mouse, and she likes to test the boundaries.

She was outside one day last week while I was getting ready for work, and I heard her bark. She was standing at the sliding door which leads into the lounge room, right next to where I was sitting. There were a few drops of rain about and she was demanding that I let her in. I ignored her, and she found a hole in the flyscreen to stick her nose through!

Then there was the morning when I went outside to check up on them and found Mouse with a bra that she had pulled off the washing line. She had not damaged it but she had decided she wanted to keep it for herself.

A couple of nights ago, I had the doors all opened up in the house to let some breeze through, and the vertical blinds were flapping about. This obviously peaked her interest. She grabbed one of them and tried to carry it away. She released it as soon as I told her off though.

Mischievous little minx she is!



Related Posts with Thumbnails