Sunday, September 23, 2012

What do you get when you cross a Husky with a Corgi? And more kayaking with Bender

Today I spend most of my time hanging out with an old friend at her garage sale. I think I missed the rush, but there were still quite a few visitors while I was there. One was this cutie.


Her mum was keen to show off her tricks. Her name is Honey and she is a Husky cross Corgi. Can you see it? She had just been shaved and they weren't so happy with how she has been clipped. How cute is this beg?


Yesterday I took Bender out on the water in the kayak again. He was a fair bit better in the boat but I have to convince him that floating around with me is more interesting than what is happening on the shore. We were out on the water for about 15 minutes straight, and then when I got him out there again, he decided he had enough and jumped out a fair way from shore and swam in. I had to paddle back in and make sure he didn't get into any trouble!


I think I will win him over eventually, the idea is that we can all go for a paddle together by the time it gets nice and hot in summer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails