Saturday, September 21, 2013

Spying on the doggies

As Barbie is meant to be resting all day to help her foot heal, I set up a webcam and streamed it via Ustream.tv so that I could watch her whilst I was at work. 

After a week of spying I learned the dogs' routine.



Barbie's is as follows:

8.30am - 12.30pm - sleep on the dog bed, with occasional leg stretching and roaching
12.30pm - 2.00pm - move to the couch for more sleep
2.00pm approximately - get up and get a drink, look out the window, dig at the carpet a little, scratch
2.10pm - 4.30pm - sleep on the dog bed
4.30pm - lie in the window to watch for my return



Bender's goes like this:

8.30 - 1.30pm - sleep on the couch
1.30pm - 2.00pm - move to the sun spot by the door
2.00pm - drink, maybe bark at someone outside
2.00pm - 5pm - sleep on the couch

I find it interesting that Bender hardly barks during the week. He barks when I am home and people are in the driveway, so maybe it is for my benefit? 
Related Posts with Thumbnails