Monday, March 18, 2013

Get your Silly Faces on!!!

I have just started following a blog called Husky's Life about a couple of French Husky Crosses called Echo and Link, and they are having a competition where you can win a custom collar! All you have to do is send them a photo of your silly face.


They will post all the photos and the public will get to vote. I know that Honey the Great Dane will enter and it will be very hard to beat her silly faces. I had a look through my photo album and actually thought I would enter Rodney into the competition even though he is not staying with me any more. He could do with a new collar as he grows up!


I thought this silly face was great, Bender and Rodney had a great time wrestling with each other during his short stay.


Barbie often has a silly look on her face, so it was very hard to choose just one photo. I thought this one was the silliest. I am not sure what she was trying to say - she looks like she was in the middle of talking, or perhaps she just ate something disgusting. 

Anyway head on over to visit Link and Echo and enter the competition. I will post a reminder on here when it is time to vote. It would be really nice to win Rodney a collar. 


Related Posts with Thumbnails