Sunday, June 26, 2011

In the Lap of Luxury



I know we treat our dogs as humans in many ways, and I think they watch us and learn things - like it's comfortable to recline on the couch with a cushion under your head.

Often when I get up to go for work, Bender gets into bed where I have been lying and rests his head on my pillow!

The dogs do have a lot of privileges in this house, but I tend to forget, until I go and visit a house where the dogs stay outside all the time! It is very common in Australia for people to have pet dogs but not really have them a part of their lives. These dogs never get to go for walks, and get bored and sit in their backyards all day and bark.

Well, it's that time of the evening. Time to take the pampered ones on their stroll around the neighbourhood. The devil dog has started to sing to me again.
Related Posts with Thumbnails