Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Honey's Dancing with the Doggie Stars!



OK for a bit of background, this video is my inspiration for my costume.... particularly the hair...I couldn't find the awesome pants anywhere though!

I am a child of the 80s, and I still love Cyndi and this song really makes me think of my relationship with my dogs. I know it's supposed to be romantic, but that kind of commitment is very much what it takes to be a dog owner!



Barbie looks a bit flat in this routine - this is because my camera was playing funny buggers and cutting out 30 seconds into the routine, so we had to do it about 7 times. More than enough to wear out a greyhound. I also have to admit that we haven't been training for this. She is asleep right now as I type this while Mittens is trying to attack my wig as it sits on the arm of the couch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails