Saturday, April 14, 2012

Taking the edge off...

It's been a week and a half since Bender went to the vet to have his half-broken dew claw taken off. He has healed really well and was allowed off leash again this weekend. We took them down to the beach, which gave me a chance to have a play around with my brand new Gopro Hero 2 camera.


I continue to be impressed with Barbie. We got a new couch about a month ago and have been trying to give the old couches away for free. We got rid of the best two almost straight away, but the dirtiest couch sat around until this morning. I saw the guy rock up in his ute and put Bender outside. Barbie came to the door to greet him but I told her to wait, she stopped in her tracks, and then went back to her bed. We were able to pick up the couch and move it out the front door without her even moving. Totally impressive!


Related Posts with Thumbnails