Sunday, November 3, 2013

Mousie Antics!

I have been working hard to wear Mouse out but she recovers so quickly all efforts seem self-defeating. This is what Mouse is like when I get home from work.

ok this is an old picture, but still, captures her nature perfectly
Well, actually she had already done 3 zoomies and this video shows what she is like when she is winding down a little.



She has been playing tug-o-war with Bender, but she growls and he gets freaked out so he lets her win. He growls just as much as she does. Weird dog. This morning they were playing tug and Barbie was annoyed that she was left out so she started barking at them. They started growling louder. Barbie started doing little semi-zoomies and jumping up and down near Mouse's rump. I had to stop them because I was worried Barbie might get a bit overexcited and bite Mouse on the bum. That would have been very counterproductive to their relationship.

I took Mouse down to Whiteman Park along with Bender and Barbie on Saturday morning. We were there for an hour and a half. Mouse ran with the Greyhounds til they wore out, then she found some Kelpies to play with. Finally she settled down for a nap when we got home.


She has been advertised on Petrescue now so I know I am on borrowed time with her. I plan to spend as much time as possible with her and grill every prospective family on their future plans! There shall be no bouncing this time I will do my best to make sure of it! 

Related Posts with Thumbnails